The European Gem & Mineral Experience
June 27 - July 7, 2014
A splendid mineral and gem journey through France and Germany led by Curator Eloise Gaillou, Curator Emeritus Tony Kampf, and Collections Manager Alyssa Morgan.
- 5 nights in Orbernai, France, 2 nights near Idar-Oberstein, and 3 nights in Dresden, Germany
- Sainte-Marie-aux-Mines Mineral and Gem Show
- Private mineral & Museum collection tours
- Mine & Wine: Exclusive excursion of famous mines and celebrated vineyards
- Visits with prominent mineral, gem, and carving dealers
- Outings to historical castles and cultural sights
- European culinary delights
Cost: $4,000 per person (excluding airfare).
Please download the PDF for an itinerary and more information about this trip.