Mar 19 – Sept 4, 2017
Step into our butterfly wonderland to witness over 30 species flying all around you.
Module - Butterfly Pavilion 2017
The Edible Garden: Breaking Ground with Florence Nishida.
Module - Activities and Programs - All this and more
Create your own edible garden for fresh, organic produce by learning how to:
- Create good soil out of your current one
- What, how, and when to plant
- How much and how often to add compost and water
- Manage insect pests and encourage “good bugs”
- Increase yield and add variety
Florence Nishida, Master Gardener | email@example.com
Natural History Museum | 900 Exposition Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90007
Members: $100 for 3-week series
Non-members: $120 for 3-week series
Discounted to $80 for class series for residents of zip codes 90006, 90007, 90008, 90011, 90015, 90016, 90018, 90037, 90062, 90089 Discounts are limited and only available over the phone, call 213.763.3499 for availability.
We are grateful to our Institutional Partners