L.A. Nature Fest
L.A. Nature Fest is a two-day festival that celebrates L.A.'s wild side!
There’s a surprising amount of nature in Los Angeles, and the more you know how to look for it, the more you’ll see. You’ll be blown away by the plants, animals, and the people devoted to protecting and studying them.
Past festival highlights include:
- Meet live animals such as falcons, owls, oppossums, and reptiles.
- Build your own bird houses! Limited availability, first come, first served.
- Raptor flight demonstrations.
- Talk face to face with real scientists and nature experts who are excited to answer your questions.
- Be one of the first to get a copy of NHM's newest book Wild L.A. and meet the authors.
- Free giveaways from the Tree People and seed packets from Big Green.
- Step and repeat with Nickelodeon's SpongeBob characters.
- Over 35 exhibitor booths with local organizations
- Hands on nature crafts and activities
This festival is your research to learn about the nature all around you.
FREE with paid museum admission or for Members.
L.A. Nature Fest unfolds in our very own Nature Gardens, the outdoor space where museum scientists do real research and educators share nature’s coolest stories.
Each day will be filled with performances, hands-on activities, and presentations.
Share your story #LANatureFest
The L.A. Nature Fest is proudly sponsored by:
Explore the amazing nature in and around Los Angeles
Get your copy of NHM's newest nature guide.