- 900 Exposition Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90007
- Hours: 9:30 am - 5 pm daily
DAPPER DAY visits NHMLA
Sunday, January 21, 2018| 9:30 AM-5:00 PM
Step out in style for an elegant day at the largest natural history museum in the western United States! DAPPER DAY visits NHMLA is an all-day event partnership between NHMLA and DAPPER DAY® Events. The Museum will come to life with vintage and fashion vendors, live music, and dancing. Fun, refined attire is encouraged, from vintage-inspired classics to chic, contemporary looks.
DAPPER DAY visits NHMLA includes:
- Shop the DAPPER DAY Pop-Up Boutique of select vintage and fashion vendors in the shadow of the "Dueling Dinos" in the Museum entry.
- Dance to the swinging sounds of the SAN ANDREAS SISTERS surrounded by the spectacular dioramas of the North American Mammal Hall.
- Keep your camera ready, we hear a prehistoric creature or two may dress up to join us.
- See some of the world’s rarest colorful diamonds in Green Diamonds: Natural Radiance featured in NHMLA’s Gem and Mineral Vault.
- Visit the special exhibition TATTOO featuring more than 230 images and objects, ranging from historical artifacts to intricate contemporary designs tattooed onto silicone models of the human body. Plus an on-site pop-up tattoo parlor with museum-inspired flash art by L.A. artists! *Additional ticket required.
Free with Museum general admission; FREE to Members
Throughout the Museum
ABOUT OUR PARTNER
Started in 2011, by L.A. artist Justin Jorgensen, DAPPER DAY Events celebrate refined style from yesterday and today with elegant outings to engaging destinations including museums, Disney parks, and more, in L.A., Orlando, and Paris.
To learn more about DAPPER DAY Events and for details on their next events, click HERE.
Interested in learning more about the history of the Natural History Museum, click HERE.