Exhibition Special Events
TATTOO CLOSING PARTY
April 12 | 5 – 10 pm
Join us for the closing celebration of Tattoo! Party highlights include:
- Evening Lecture 7 – 8pm | Women’s Ink: A Discussion By and About Women Tattooists with Margot Mifflin, Kari Barba, and ROXX moderated by Cara Santa Maria. Click here to learn more.
- Admission to the exhibition
- Live tattoo demo in the NHMLA Parlor with Meg McNiel from Outer Limits Tattoo
- Art Workshop led by Self Help Graphics and Art- make your own tattoo inspired bandanas!
- Free henna tattoos
- Cash bars and food trucks
- And more!
Exhibition + Lecture: Members $10, Nonmembers: $12
*Exhibition Only (does not include the discussion), Members: FREE
Members can also enjoy a free Pop-Up Members Lounge throughout the evening.
Discover the vast legacy of tattoos from around the world to right here in Southern California.
Share Your Tattoo Story
Explore what body art means to our community. Tattoo isn't our story to tell, it's yours.
Share yours #tattooNHMLA
Watch tattoo artists from around L.A. working in the exhibition on the select days.
This exhibition was developed and produced by the musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac in Paris.