- 900 Exposition Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90007
- Hours: 9:30 am - 5 pm daily
Highlights at NHM
Dinosaurs, Diamonds, and Dolphins in 3D
Grab your family and friends and get ready to have a fun-filled day at the Natural History Museum. Have that perfect Dino Day, complete with a life-size Jurassic World LEGO display, travel into the depths of the ocean in 3D, be dazzled by spectacular jewelry, and so much more. There's something for everyone.
Fun Things To Do
- For a limited time only, check out a life-size re-creation of a major scene from Jurassic World made of over 700,000 LEGO bricks and weighs over 3,500 lbs! Located on Level G of the Otis Booth Pavilion.
- Go diving with dolphins, whales, sharks, and ridiculously cute otters in Oceans 3D now playing in the NHM 3D Theater. Watch Incredible Predators featuring the world of major animal and insect predators and the remarkable strategies they use to succeed. Showings every 30 minutes.
Exhibits Now On View
- Discover how nature, art, and science come together in this dazzling, handcrafted jewelry collection in Art of the Jewel: The Crevoshay Collection
- 1924 film Peter Pan costume on display in Becoming Los Angeles
- Earth Works: Mapping the Anthropocene extended until January 22, 2019
- Explore the diverse cultural heritage of Los Angeles in Sin Censura: A Mural Remembers L.A.
Art of the Jewel
The Crevoshay Collection
Dec 7 - May 12
Discover how nature, art, and science come together in this dazzling, handcrafted jewelry collection.