DATES AND LOCATIONS
13th International Polychaete Conference, IPC 13:
4 - 9 August 2019
The Queen Mary
Long Beach, California, USA
- Philosophy of Biological Systematics course, offered by Kirk Fitzhugh
- Invasive Polychaetes workshop, offered by Leslie Harris
29 July - 2 August 2019
Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
Los Angeles, California
See Pre-Conference Workshops page for additional information.
- Long Beach is known for its excellent weather in Southern California. Located at the edge of the Pacific Ocean, Long Beach has a mild climate.
- The average high temperature during August is 84° F (28° C), and low of 65° F (18° C).
- The Queen Mary is located along the shoreline, offering a spectacular view of Long Beach under sunny skies and mild evenings.
Current Long Beach Weather