Adventures in Nature Connected
This summer, stay connected to the adventure!
Adventures in Nature is moving online, and we invite you to join us to explore exciting Museum topics— from dinosaurs to dire wolves, and alligator lizards to the creatures off our coast! Enroll your children for interactive virtual classes and they will learn about fascinating subjects that spark children's natural curiosity and creativity.
Registration is open!
We are excited to offer 4 sessions from July 6-31. Each week, we will focus on a different theme:
- July 6–10 | Dinosaurs- Join us to imagine life for these giants of the past!
Members Register Here: Dino Week-Members
Non-members Register Here: Dino Week
- July 13–17 | Wild L.A.- Explore the wildlife that calls Los Angeles “home”!
Members Register Here: Wild L.A. Week- Members
Non-members Register Here: Wild L.A. Week
- July 20–24 | Oceans- Dive deeper into the life off of our coasts!
Members Register Here: Oceans Week- Members
Non-members Register Here: Oceans Week
- July 27–31 | The La Brea Tar Pits- Explore the Ice Age by learning about fossils found at the La Brea Tar Pits!
Members Register Here: Tar Pits Week- Members
Non-members Register Here: Tar Pits Week
Each camp week will include the following types of engagement:
- An At-Home-DIY activities kit that includes a workbook with activity instructions and activity materials for 5 days of engagement. Kids can do these activities at their leisure and away from the computer screen with some parent involvement.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Virtual camp groups three times a week in which camp staff lead a small group of kids (20 or less) in lessons and activities for 60 minutes. Parent supervision is not required.
- Tuesday and Thursday: Webinars twice a week in which kids can watch an online presentation or tour for 60 minutes. Parent supervision is not required.
Contact our Call Center with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$60/camp week for Members
$75/camp week for Non-members