Careers at the Natural History Museum
Browse current openings at the Natural History Museum!
How to Apply
Please browse the open positions below, and follow the link provided to complete the initial employment application online.
- Administrative Assistant, Annual Giving
- Assistant Collections Manager, Vertebrate Paleontology
- Assistant Registrar
- Associate Vice President, Exhibitions
- Associate, Guest Relations
- Carpenter/Maintenance Technician
- Chief Financial Officer
- Collections Manager, Invertebrate Paleontology
- Coordinator, Community Engagement
- Coordinator, Community Science Program - LA 2050
- Coordinator, Interpretive Training
- Digital Asset Manager
- Exhibition Designer
- General Services Assistant
- Media & Lighting Technician
- Painter/Maintenance Technician
- Project Manager, Exhibitions
In an effort to better conserve our natural resources, we will only accept online applications at this time.
Thank you for your interest!
NHMLAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce.
NHMLAC is seeking applicants who have demonstrated experience and commitment in working with a diverse community.
Contact email@example.com for any inquiries on the application process. Please keep in mind we are unable to provide updates on applications for certain positions.