Careers at the Natural History Museum
Browse current openings at the Natural History Museum!
How to Apply
Please browse the open positions below, and follow the link provided to complete the initial employment application online.
- Assistant Collections Manager, Invertebrate Paleontology
- Assistant Controller
- Associate, Guest Relations
- Carpenter/Maintenance Technician
- Chief Advancement Officer
- Collections Manager, Ichthyology
- Coordinator, Membership Marketing
- Desktop Support Supervisor / G-Suite Administrator
- Digital Copywriter
- Digital Writer / Content Producer
- Director, Communications
- Gallery Interpreter
- Exhibit Technician (two positions)
- Lead Web Developer
- Maintenance Technician
- Painter/Maintenance Technician
- Plumber/Maintenance Technician
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist
- Puppeteer - Triceratops and Sabertooth Cat
- Senior Designer
In an effort to better conserve our natural resources, we will only accept online applications at this time.
Thank you for your interest!
NHMLAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce.
NHMLAC is seeking applicants who have demonstrated experience and commitment in working with a diverse community.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries on the application process. Please keep in mind we are unable to provide updates on applications for certain positions.