Careers at the Natural History Museum
Browse current openings at the Natural History Museum!
Thank you for your interest in working with the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County.
How to Apply
Please browse the open positions below, and follow the link provided to complete the initial employment application online.
- Adventures In Nature, Instructor
- Adventures In Nature, Counselor
- Associate Registrar
- Associate Vice President, Exhibitions
- Capital Improvement Project Manager
- Director, Grants & Sponsored Programs - Research & Collection
- Getty Marrow Undergraduate Internship
- Guest Relations Associate - PT
- Lead Preparator
- Membership Ambassadors
- Mobile Museum Driver/Technician
- Senior Manager, Communications
In an effort to better conserve our natural resources, we will only accept online applications at this time. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest!
NHMLAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce.
NHMLAC is seeking applicants who have demonstrated experience and commitment in working with a diverse community.
Contact email@example.com for any inquiries on the application process. Please keep in mind we are unable to provide updates on applications for certain positions.