Careers at the Natural History Museum
Browse current openings at the Natural History Museum!
How to Apply
Please browse the open positions below, and follow the link provided to complete the initial employment application online.
- Assistant Collections Manager, Marine Biodiversity Center
- Assistant, Special Events
- Assistant/Associate Registrar
- Associate Director, Individual Giving - On Hold
- Call Center Associate - FT
- Collection Manager - Invertebrate Paleontology
- Coordinator, Corporate & Foundation Relations
- Coordinator, Special Events
- Data Collector
- Design Director - On Hold
- Digitization Specialist, DigIn - FT/Temporary
- Director, Special Events & Filming - On Hold
- Education Specialist, Mobile Museum
- Entomology Technician
- ESTEAM Coordinator
- Excavator at La Brea Tar Pits
- Exhibition Designer
- Exhibition Project Manager
- Graphic Production Artist
- Guest Relations Associate - PT
- Guest Relations Associate - FT
- Human Resources Assistant
- Major Gifts Officer
- Membership Ambassador - PT
- Museum Education Epecialist
- Postdoctoral Fellow - Entomology
- Refrigeration Mechanic
- Research Assistant - PT Temporary
- Senior Manager, Marketing
In an effort to better conserve our natural resources, we will only accept online applications at this time. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest!
NHMLAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce.
NHMLAC is seeking applicants who have demonstrated experience and commitment in working with a diverse community.
Contact email@example.com for any inquiries on the application process. Please keep in mind we are unable to provide updates on applications for certain positions.