Careers at the Natural History Museum
Browse current openings at the Natural History Museum!
How to Apply
Please browse the open positions below, and follow the link provided to complete the initial employment application online.
- Associate Director, Corporate and Foundation Relations
- Coordinator, School Programs - La Brea Tar Pits & Museum
- Data Collectors, Evaluation (3)
- Digital Product Manager
- Digitization Project Manager
- Director, Communications
- Executive Assistant
- Exhibition Technician
- General Services Assistant
- Guest Relations Associate
- Hart Museum House Manager
- Manager, Individual Giving
- Plumber/Maintenance Technician
- Program Coordinator
- Prospect Researcher
- Special Events Assistant
- Studio Manager
- Theatrical Technician - Lighting
- Utilities Mechanic / Maintenance Technician
In an effort to better conserve our natural resources, we will only accept online applications at this time. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest!
NHMLAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce.
NHMLAC is seeking applicants who have demonstrated experience and commitment in working with a diverse community.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries on the application process. Please keep in mind we are unable to provide updates on applications for certain positions.