SCHEDULING YOUR GROUP VISIT
Thank you for your interest in booking a group visit at the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County. Our Guest Relations team is dedicated to helping you plan the perfect day at the museum.
Group visit packages include discounted admission for groups of 10 or more, as well as options for customizable itineraries and experiences. To start planning your visit, please fill out our inquiry form or contact us directly at 213.763.3466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you and your group to the museum!
Sign up for our e-newsletter to stay up to date on museum programs, exhibitions, and activities.
SCHOOLS AND FIELD TRIP PLANNING
If you are looking to book a school trip CLICK HERE.
GENERAL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
In order to ensure a smooth and successful visit, we ask that all group organizers carefully review and adhere to the following policies and guidelines.
- A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking to secure your group’s reservation. The deposit will be applied towards the total cost of your visit.
- Group reservations must be made at least 10 days in advance of your visit. We recommend requesting at least one month in advance, if possible.
- Final payment is required on day of visit at arrival. Additional guests will be subject to availability. It is recommended that final guest counts be made at least 5 days prior to visit.
- Deposits are refundable up to 5 days before visit.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your reservation, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Cancellations or booking changes must be made within 5 business days (M-F) of your visit.
- Any additions to the group after the final payment has been made will be charged the full general admission ticket price.