- 900 Exposition Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90007
- Hours: 9:30 am - 5 pm daily
Summer in the City
Thank you for celebrating Summer in the City!
Stay tuned for next year's summer programs and sign up for our eNewsletter and be the first to know about Museum exhibits and special events.
Dinosaurs, nature, and culture in the heart of L.A.
This summer, cool off at the Museum and discover how nature and culture come together in the City of Angels. Take a stroll through the Nature Gardens, meet a live animal in the Nature Lab, or check out the re-imagined Becoming Los Angeles exhibition.
Daily and Special Tours
- Daily at 3:30 pm: Nature Walk
- Daily at 3 pm: Meet a Live Animal
- Aug 12 at 1 pm: Harvest Tour
- Saturdays and Sundays at 11 am: Nature Gardens Exploration
Exhibits Now On View
- Becoming Los Angeles: Re-opened and re-imagined
- Butterfly Pavilion
- P-22: L.A.'s Most Famous Feline
- New lionness diorama in the African Mammal Hall
- Summer Nights in the Garden
- In the Field with NHMLA
- Every Wed & Sun at 2:15 pm: Rat Chats
- June 30 and July 29: Becoming Los Angeles Family Day
Urban nature at the Museum: it’s indoors and outdoors, with dinosaurs in between.
Tag your photos with #SummerNHMLA and show us how you nature!