Abstract Submission and Presentation Guidelines
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Please include the following components when preparing your abstract for submission. All text should be single-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman. Prepare it as a standard word processing document (.doc, .docx, or .rtf format).
- Oral or poster presentation. At the top of the document, indicate whether this is an oral or poster presentation.
- Presentation title. Please put the title in all capital letters.
- Authors. Authors should be listed in the correct order, with the name of the presenting author underlined. Spell out both first and last names (e.g., Bruno Pernet, Leslie H. Harris). Unless all authors are from the same institution, each author’s name should have a numerical superscript corresponding to their affiliation.
- Affiliations. Affiliations should be listed as Institution name; City; Country. If appropriate, each affiliation should have a numerical superscript corresponding each author’s name.
- Body of abstract. Use a maximum of 250 words for the body of the abstract (that is, 250 words not including any of the sections above).
Save the abstract as a .doc, .docx, or .rtf file. Name your file as follows, 1stAuthorLastName_1stAuthorFirstName_Presentation Type (oral or poster). If submitting more than one poster abstract they can be numbered. For example, Pernet_Bruno_poster1.docx
Talks will be a maximum of 20 minutes each, including questions.
Posters can have maximum dimensions of 48 x 48 inches (121 x 121 cm). Pins will be provided for hanging posters.